Stay motivated and don’t get discouraged or stop in between. This will surely take some time, but gives you the most effective result. Have patience to tone your abs and flaunt them. So rush now to take the challenge and get the toned up abs that you always wanted. Check following workouts for abs:
1. Abdominal Hold:
2. The Side Crunch
3. The Hundred
5. Reverse Crunch
6. Crunch with a Heel Push
7. Ab Roller
8. Opposite Arm and Leg Raise
9. The Prone Plank
10. Vertical Leg Crunch
Accept it or not! Every woman wishes to have a tummy that’s flat, feminine, toned and taut? Don’t u agree? Struggled a lot to get results? If you have always fallen short of your dream of having a flat toned sexy tummy… And if you are thinking, “It is a hard task” then.
Stay motivated and don’t get discouraged or stop in between. This will surely take some time, but gives you the most effective result. Have patience to tone your abs and flaunt them. So rush now to take the challenge and get the toned up abs that you always wanted.
1. Abdominal Hold
- Sit erect by a strong chair by keeping the hands on the edge. Point the fingers towards the knees.
- Tighten the abs and lift your toes 3 to 4 inches from the floor. Also lift your butt above the chair.
- Be in this position till you are comfortable. Try at least for being in this position for 10 seconds.
- Put yourself back again in the same position and repeat the same procedure.
- Do this abdominal hold exercise for 1 minute.
2. Opposite Arm and Leg Raise
- Keep the knees under your hips. Wrists should be placed under the shoulders.
- Take off your left arm upwards till your shoulder height and left leg till the height of the hip.
- Hold till you count 2.
- Repeat Opposite Arm and Leg Raise on the opposite sides as well.
- You can do 15 to 20 reps, with the alternate sides.
- After you are a master in this with enough practices, you can try touching your opposite elbow to your knee.
3. Reverse Crunch
- Lie down on the floor mat by placing your hands on the floor. You can also put them behind the head.
- Slowly bring the knees to the chest for 90 degrees. You can keep your feet together or crossed.
- Pull your abs and take off the hips above the floor till the legs are to the upwards direction.
- Come back to the normal position. You can do this 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
- Let the abs lift your hips. Don’t swing the legs.
The reverse crunch is the 7th best ab exercises that strengthen rectus abdominis.
4. The Prone Plank
- Take a push up position. Place your palms on the floor and behind the shoulders.
- Hold in this position for 30 seconds. Connect your abs and extend the arms and legs with the head straight aligned along with the spine.
- With proper practice and few days, try holding this position for up to one minute.
- After this you can also try one-arm stable switching plank. This is a bit difficult version of The Prone Plank.
5. Crunch with a Heel Push
- Lie down on the floor mat on the back. Keep the knees bent and your hands should be to the head.
- Pull the feet from your abs. lift your shoulder blades above the floor.
- Avoid pulling off the neck and support the head.
- When you are at the top of the crunch gently press the heels to the floor. Push your back towards the mat and raise the glutes slightly above the floor.
- Come back to the normal position. You can repeat this 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
This is most effective on rectus abdominis muscles.